The Hackett Praxis, LLC News
New Office Location
We have moved to a new location!
Our new address is at the West Virginia Regional Technology Park:
1740 Union Carbide Drive
South Charleston, WV 25303
Microsoft Office and Project Management Training Schedule
We conduct customized training classes at the client’s site, at our facility, or other locations. We also have a mobile computer lab.
Call us or e-mail us for additional information or to schedule a class as soon as possible.
- BrandPost: DevOps and Cloud Mean the End of QA as You Know It July 16, 2019According to Gartner, “Digital business is driving a faster pace of delivery to support the continuous delivery of incremental changes. Traditional testing cannot meet this pace nor the expanded view of quality required."Undeniably, traditional QA must change to accelerate application delivery and become a catalyst, rather than a barrier, to digital transformation. But what is the […]
- IDG Contributor Network: What cloud vendors really want from their customers July 16, 2019Not all cloud vendors are created equally or even alike, but when it comes to the topic of what they want from their customer base, there are shared goals and objectives that are simply undeniable. Beyond the obvious and probably overused “land and expand” universal objective where they get in the door with a core […]
- BrandPost: Action Steps To Align Roles And Skills To A Market Speed Model July 16, 2019The future of IT, say KPMG experts, will revolve around a decentralized operating model in which organizations expect IT to work at market speed. That means technology leaders have to rethink how roles and skills are aligned, says Jeoung Oh, principal, CIO Advisory at KPMG U.S. “Most are at the very beginning of this journey,” […]
- What is Kaizen? A business strategy focused on improvement July 16, 2019What is Kaizen? Kaizen, a Japanese term that means “change for the better,” has been adapted by organizations as a business strategy aimed at establishing an environment of continuous improvement. The goal of Kaizen is to make the organization, and its products, services and people, better by implementing small scale changes throughout the company. Popular […]
- Microsoft open sources quantum computing SDK
- How to deal with cloud complexity
- A first look at the new Azure SDKs
- The best machine learning and deep learning libraries
- What is a service mesh? Service mesh explained
- What is serverless? Serverless computing explained
- Anaxi ties together GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira
- The best distributed NoSQL databases
- More advanced AutoMapper examples in .Net Core