The Hackett Praxis, LLC News
Microsoft Office Fall 2017 Training Schedule
Register for one or more of our Fall 2017 “guaranteed to deliver” Microsoft Office classes. These classes are guaranteed to run if at least one (1) individual registers at least five (5) days in advance of the course date. See the schedule below. Class prices are available at the Eventbrite page.
We hope to see you at a class!
Training Newsletter Nov 2016
We offer high quality IT management services to our clients. See our IT management newsletter below.
- BrandPost: CIO Interview with Patty Morrison, CIO and EVP Customer Support Services for Cardinal Health February 16, 2018Healthcare is rapidly changing on all fronts—governing policies, evolving workflows, and emerging technologies. Patty Morrison, CIO and EVP Customer Support Services for Cardinal Health, gave us a glimpse of how she is making sense of it all.With all the challenges and changes these days, how is technology helping stabilize healthcare?There is no doubt that healthcare […]
- BrandPost: Is Splunk Big Data’s Big Solution? February 16, 2018There’s been a security breach. It’s every CIO and CTO’s nightmare. Your tech team is at a standstill, with no idea what happened, and the clock is ticking. Suddenly, that quiet guy in the corner – yes, the one who wears the same black hoodie every day - has the answer. And how did he […]
- IDG Contributor Network: How IT can both deliver business value and 'keep the lights on' February 16, 2018While IT used to be limited to silos within an organization, today it is everywhere as more and more businesses become IT companies at heart. One of the dangers they face is that of “legacy suffocation,” where daily maintenance churn increasingly drains IT budgets and leaves diminishing funds for innovations. These companies gradually fall behind […]
- IDG Contributor Network: How to leverage weather to build a disaster recovery plan February 16, 2018Each year, business continuity and disaster recovery professionals must plan for an increasing array of threats. As risks expand and diversify, professionals must incorporate more in-depth information into their disaster recovery plans to best prepare for the worst scenarios. While our recent business continuity survey found that cybersecurity is the top risk on most professionals’ […]
- What’s new in Google’s Go language
- What’s next for WebAssembly portable code
- MongoDB will support multidocument ACID transactions
- Udash framework brings Scala to web development
- Microsoft’s Blazor project runs .Net in the browser
- What’s new in Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2017
- Java JDK 10: What new features to expect in the next Java
- Mingis on Tech: A preview of Mobile World Congress 2018
- Grand stack aims to simplify data-intensive app development
- For developers, the focus is deep learning, multiplatform, and coding skills