The Hackett Praxis, LLC News
Microsoft Office Fall 2017 Training Schedule
Register for one or more of our Fall 2017 “guaranteed to deliver” Microsoft Office classes. These classes are guaranteed to run if at least one (1) individual registers at least five (5) days in advance of the course date. See the schedule below. Class prices are available at the Eventbrite page.
We hope to see you at a class!
Training Newsletter Nov 2016
We offer high quality IT management services to our clients. See our IT management newsletter below.
- BrandPost: The Role of Risk Management and Governance in Intelligent Automation December 12, 2017Intelligent Automation (IA) is rapidly transforming the way organizations handle everything from finance and accounting to operations and human resources. Basic Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and enhanced process solutions such as artificial intelligence (AI) unlock the potential to do things faster, better, and cheaper relative to what used to be — and these technologies have […]
- BrandPost: Data Security Needs to be Re-Imagined for the Cloud December 12, 2017Data is growing in size, with IDC predicting 163 Zettabytes of data by 2025, and also in complexity. The rise of open-source software, DevOps, and NoSQL databases has created a new generation of developers empowered to choose the right tool for the job across an ever more heterogeneous technology stack. Companies are not just migrating to the […]
- IDG Contributor Network: Who in the C-suite owns emerging technology? December 12, 2017Digital transformation may seem like a glimpse into the future as we start implementing artificial intelligence, blockchain, and robots, but companies have been driving toward this cloud-enabled, data-driven future for nearly 10 years. The technologies we’re implementing may be new, but the problems transformation creates in the organization are not.Take the clash in the c-suite […]
- IDG Contributor Network: Enterprise service management: what’s in a name? December 12, 2017I admit I don’t remember much from the English literature classes I’ve taken, but somehow the quote from Shakespeare’s play, Romeo and Juliet, has always stayed at the top of my mind. “What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.”Working in an IT environment where […]
- C’s wild ride: From all-time low to big gains
- What’s new in Google’s Go language
- What’s new in Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2017
- Unikraft project promises to simplify unikernel creation
- Oracle joins the serverless fray with Fn
- Pivotal will bring serverless computing to Cloud Foundry
- What’s next for the Groovy language: The 2018 roadmap
- What’s new in PHP 7.2: better security, code handling