The Hackett Praxis, LLC News
New Office Location
We have moved to a new location! We are located at the West Virginia Regional Technology Park.
Our address is:
1740 Union Carbide Drive
South Charleston, WV 25303
Microsoft Office and Project Management Training Schedule
Attend our live, instructor led Microsoft Access 2019 Beginner training class at our South Charleston location on December 18-19, 2019. This is a 1.5 day session. Click here for more information and to register. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304.945.3072 if you have questions or need additional payment options.
- IT Salary Survey 2020: The results are in February 17, 2020Insider Pro reveals the current salaries for dozens of tech titles, details about IT workers' top concerns, the state of the tech hiring and the tech specialties raking in the biggest compensation.
- Should you tell customers they're talking to AI? February 17, 2020When chatbots reach the level of always passing the Turing Test, and can flawlessly pass for human with every interaction, do you disclose to users that it's AI? That's the dilemma.
- Reskilling IT for digital success February 17, 2020The tech talent shortage has CIOs scrambling to ensure that employees brush up on the latest skills and technologies that facilitate business agility. Among the domains in the highest demand: cloud computing, machine learning, data science, software engineering and cybersecurity.To read this article in full, please click here(Insider Story)
- Catholic Relief Services leverages machine learning to fight hunger February 17, 2020Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has a mission to provide humanitarian relief to people in the developing world. Since 2016, it has been using data collection and machine learning to help guide those efforts.To read this article in full, please click here(Insider Story)
- Do you really need Kubernetes?
- How to use inversion of control in C#
- How to get RStudio Conference 2020 workshop materials free online
- GitHub CLI brings GitHub to the command line
- Can you put your trust in AIops?
- Oracle v. Google Java copyright battle enters final round
- What’s next for serverless architecture?
- A brief history of artificial intelligence
- Angular 10 will emphasize Ivy artifacts, polishing
- 8 great Python libraries for natural language processing